Dathlon celebrates the 150th anniversary of the unification of Italy with this collection of poems and songs of the period of the Italian unification ("Risorgimento" or "The Resurgence") that span over a foundamental period of the history the country, from the first feelings to the celebration of the reached union.
Famous authors, as Manzoni, Carducci, Nievo, Berchet alongside other less famous, but definitely all filled with the same spirit of research of national identity, whose work, without doubt, contributed proactively to achieve the ideals expressed in their verse.
This is another annoteBook by Dathlon for iPad, with a new version optimized for the “magic” tablet. The reader has been redesigned to make full use of the screen’s real estate, and maintains all the functionalities already present in the iPhone version. With the new engine the reading experience is more involving, while the powerful functionalities of the applications can be used in a more simple way. For instance, you can produce a PDF document for a single poem with your notes, and send it by mail. Or you can exchange your notes with your friends.
• Unique in its features:
• Index of poems.
• Personal notes can be written for each verse.
• Notes can be saved on a computer/copied from a computer (in this way they can be transferred to another copy of Leopardi annoteBook). Requires wi-fi connection.
• Automatic bookmark: by reopening the application you will be automatically repositioned where you left the reading.
• Unlimited annotable bookmarks on single lines.
• Word search, with powerful search engine.
• In-application e-mail of the of the books, also in PDF format, with the option of including the personal annotations!
• Easy reading with a choice of font sizes.
• Choice of background page color for reading under different light conditions
Please note: The work is only in Italian.